My name is Rusiru and I am 16 years of age. Born in Sri Lanka. Raised in New York.
honestly though, there are few people I hated this past year more than Curly, Daisy Buchanon, and Judges Hathorne & Danforth
I have a very strong emotional connection to the first two High School Musical movies
I love tumblr but then I occasionally come upon the disgustingly racist and bigoted fundamentalist and Nazi blogs that are coated as “white nationalism” or etc and I think to my myself “Aw come on tumblr, and here I was thinking you were perfect.”
SO MANY FUCKING CICADAS
Let me play as the CIS droids in Battlefront II Galactic Conquest mode so I know it’s real.
If bands were students:
- Fall Out Boy: The witty one that everyone likes. Was off school for a long time but is back now. Everyone missed him.
- My Chemical Romance: The sensitive one who helped anyone he could. Left school in 2013
- Panic! At The Disco: The kid Fall Out Boy took under his wing. Likes big words.
- Blink-182: The funny one that hides behind their jokes.
- Green Day: The kid in the year above that everyone looks up to.
- Sleeping With Sirens & Pierce The Veil: The inseparable best friends.
- Fun: The averagely known kid who wrote a one really good essay and became popular overnight.
- 30 Seconds To Mars: The arty one who likes to make films.
- Muse & Coldplay: The massively popular ones.
- All Time Low: Looks up to Blink-182. Similar sense of humour to him.
- Paramore: The pretty one.
- Bring Me The Horizon: The one who looks scary, but is actually quite nice.
- You Me At Six: The fashionable one.
- Avenged Sevenfold: The metalhead who sits at the back of the class with his headphones in and gets into trouble all the time.